Back in the game!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeTaps

Reaction score
Well, after initially doing 9 brews last August - October (I think it's been 9) I haven't brewed anything in about 6+ months. So I just ordered a couple of brews from brewmaster's warehouse:

Centennial Blonde

Deception Cream Stout

It feels good to be back in the game (especially after having spent so much on my ferm chamber and equipment)!

It sure does. It's more of a situation of I told my wife, "See? I've done this many brews...I'm set for a year!" for me. Then everybody came over and said, "Man, you should enter competitions! This stuff is really great! Can I have another..." and before I knew it, it was gone. All I've got left are some pumpkin spice ales (which I brewed in August and are finally aged enough to drink...were way too gourd'y tasting before) and overcarb'd cherry wheat ales. I think I have one or two BCB IPA's around somewhere too. Had the last nut brown this week, been sitting in the bottle about 6 months...it was the best beer I've ever had.

Anyway, can't wait to taste the deception cream stout...I love good stouts.

Man...I haven't brewed in almost a month, and I feel antsy... Good luck with the brews! I'll be starting up again in a week..with a stout too!

Back