Huge Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver165

Reaction score
I had a huge brew day yesterday and now I've gotta drag my ass outta bed to go to work. :(

My nephew (23) moved in with us to go to college. He's been very curious about me and my brewing since he got here. He's a college kid, what do you expect! LOL All he knew was that Uncle Roger brews beer...and it tastes pretty good too! LOL

SOooo, I ordered up a couple of kits and we started brewing. We made a border line barley wine kit called Bourbon Barrel Ale and a Pale Ale all from Midwest Supplies. We even got squirrely and put on a batch of Cranberry Wine. It was getting late or we would have started a batch of cider too. But we'll probable knock that out when I get home from work. He's all into it. He brewed the pale ale with little help and just a few questions.

I think he may have uncovered a god given gift to brew! :mug:

It was a long day. Good QT with the nephew though. I haven't gotten to do that much

Back