What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husband opened a founder's breakfast stout and didn't like it, so have to finish that off...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Four firkins minneapolis
Interested? Pm me.
That was 1 of 3 labels for the game of thrones red ale

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is good, but I was hoping for a little more tartness.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397428621.806271.jpg

A 6 month old lil sweetie orange cider. I made it to be a little sweet, and not carbed. I stovetop pasteurized at FG 1.010
I cracked it, and it's carbed up...... So a question, if it fermented from 1.010 to 0.998 in the bottle, would they be bombs? I'm concerned if I should drink the rest of them now. I would really like to let em go for a year

The end of a successful brew day.

We bottled my nut brown and Dave's robust porter (ratio of 3:1) and brewed a quad that came in at 1.104.

Thanks to nukebrewer and Dave37 for coming through. We're homers. Don't judge.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397431051.065888.jpg

Very Decent but not up there with some of my favorate pilsners. Rare for me to feel that way about a Mikkeller beer. Great for a session style though. Pretty dry.Big grassy bitter.

IMG_20140413_191626542_HDR.jpg

Dave37's dark mild parti-gyled from his RIS. Honestly, it's the first mild I've had, so I don't know how it compares, but I like it. Good job on this one, Dave.

I'm still buzzed. Done with the beers for the day. You're obviously not. Ha ha. Thanks, man!

Grav sample of my Nelson Sauvin Saison. First time using the Belle Saison yeast. Good funk but not as peppery as I hoped, still darn tasty though. Starting dry hop tomorrow.

Home brew plain blonde...a little dark, from a "day after brew day" DME gravity adjustment boil with a little strawberry blonde wort. I actually like this MUCH better than the strawberry blonde.

DSC04525.jpg

Well after a busy weekend of yardwork and a sunday morning brewday it is my second batch of Jim Rossi honey pale Ale that I didn't get right, But all is good in the world!:mug:

Back