Ed Hardy Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickass

Reaction score
WTF? I’ve seen this for the last few months but have yet to try it and probably never will. In fact, I attended a beer fest of over 400 beers with unlimited samples where this beer was present and I still chose not to try it on principle alone. It just seems that this beer diminishes everything the craft beer and homebrewing scene stands for. It screams that, with any mount of money you can enter a new market for the sake of profit with very little interest or investment in the industry. It just seems like a ploy to make money quick dollar on the new hottest fad…oh wait, I am talking about Ed Hardy.

Thoughts?

They even have Ed Hardy hookah tobacco for the young and easily influenced hookah smoker. It's like $10 more than even the uber-expensive 'designer' tobaccos.

I have ed hardy beer. Those are the shirts my fermenters wear. My roomate and his girlfriend broke up last year and she left like 4 or 5 of those shirts over here. Ugly as arse but they are so soft. I know the fermenters appreciate them. I do turn them inside out so I dont embarress them though.

This just reflects the average American beer drinker's ignorance when it comes to the beverage in their hand. If a confused public can be swayed to purchase with a recognizable brand name and "artsy" labels, then what else can modern marketing techniques persuade us to purchase? I am a college student so you can bet that I see my fair share of beer ignorance and all I have to do is pour my beer in an appropriate serving glass and take a good whiff and the jeers begin by the bud light out of a can drinkers.

Back