Finally got to stop by Austin Homebrew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
I was in Austin this weekend diving, so on my way out of town I decided to stop on by their store. Very good experience, very nice and helpful staff, and a selection of homebrew stuff like I have never seen. With all my bad experiences with LHBS, for either rude employees or just not having simple stuff in stock week after week, this was a refreshing change. Great business your running their Forrest. Ill definitely be back by this summer when im diving in Travis.:mug:

Man I know! I've only been able to stop in once but that place is freakin' awesome! It's actually surprising how small the building is with all the cool stuff cramed in there

Didja get to meet him, did you get to meet Forrest??? Did you get your picture with him? Didja get his autograph???

It would be kinda like a Catholic going to the Vatican, and not getting a Pope sighting...

:D

Back