• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masterflex L/S Peristalic Pump with Dual EZ Load Heads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't know how much interest there would be here but I have a used but nearly new looking Cole Palmer Masterflex L/S Economy Drive Peristaltic Pump (variable speed knob) with two (stacked) EZ Load heads on it. This means you can pump two isolated liquids at the same time at the same rate.

The catch is that it can only accept tubing at like 3/8" OD max. I bought it on a whim thinking I might be able to jam larger tubing into it for a fly sparge but it just didn't work out.

I'll likely put it on Ebay to cast a wider net but if someone here is looking for something like this let me know.

The drive alone retails for $589 new. The EZ Load heads go for $188 each.
peristalic.jpg

I'd be happy to get $250 plus actual shipping. BTW: It's a 120v version.

Masterflex small sup reg sup small L S small sup reg sup small Easy Load small sup reg sup small pump head for precision tubing PSF housing CRS rotor - L S reg Easy Load Pump Heads for Precision Tubing from Cole-Parmer

Bobby, why not sell the dual head and buy a head that accepts the tubing you want to use? You may even come out money ahead.

Just a thought. I have one of these that I use for transfering and love it. A real time saver, and being self priming you never have to lift or move any carboys.

Back