Justin Timberlake on SNL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Maybe by that hour I had a few too many but I think he is one pretty funny guy and talented. I could easily see him acting in many roles as well. I am not however a fan of his music or was I ever but I have an appreciation that he can do music and dance as well. The last time I saw him on the show (rarely watch SNL) he did the "Junk in a Box" skit which I thought was really funny. Just a drunken observation I guess but I think he is the funniest thing on SNL (maybe not saying much there). Wondering if anyone else saw him on the show and thought he was funny.

...and no I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

He was in the Jizz in my pants video too, there is always funny skits when he is on. He was also the only entertaining part of Southland Tales.

He is funny.

I watched the first night of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and kept thinking to myself, when Justin Timberlake came out as a guest, "Why isn't THAT guy hosting this show?"

He is funny.

I watched the first night of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and kept thinking to myself, when Justin Timberlake came out as a guest, "Why isn't THAT guy hosting this show?"

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, he would make a great host of a talk show. I think can do better than just SNL since that is the only time I see him.

I have a friend that's scrawny and a total ****** bag (in a fun way!), and he looks just like Timberlake with the scruffy beard!!! We were brewing a dubbel, and saw the skits and I nearly fudged my jockies!! Man, what a fun night! We bagged on him all night. He loved it! Yeah, the brewing went well, afterwards we got hammered on some Wit. FUN!!!!!!:rockin:

I don't know if he could be funny by himself, but he definitely is not afraid to get up there and do anything including making fun of himself which is always good for SNL. Tom Hanks is the same way. Anybody see him on the newest SNL Celebrity Jeopardy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ex3DJqmiPg]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Justin Timberlake - Mother Lover[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg&feature=PlayList&p=82097B3C62780A0D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Dick In A Box[/ame]

I am a total indie rock snob, and I have to say that I think that everything JT does is pretty awesome. Now, pop isn't my thing, but if you listen to his albums, you will notice that they're very well produced, and he has actual talent. The kid can sing, and he's not bad at everything else he does. You don't have to love it, but he's not like most of the performers out there right now.

all of those are great, but the imigrant skit was the most awesome and funny thing I had seen in a long time. I can't find the video, but will try to because he totally makes fun of himself.

"in the public they will claim they are virgins, but in private...he'll hit it."

How do I embed a video from NBC which is using flash?

I hate his music, but he's an entertainer - he knows he can make $$ selling his crap music to teeny-boppers but then is also cool enough to make fun of himself on SNL.

If you're asking me, my wife. She was into most kinds of metal/rock, and now she digs Maroon 5. I'll have to show her the Justin videos later... she'll get a buzz out of that.

*shudders*

A guy I carpooled to work with had the last JT cd in his car. I have to say I was quite impressed. (by the music, not that Walt had it.)

Not impressed enough to buy it, but I didn't mind listening to it.

B

Latest posts

Back