Hi from Ann Arbor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paanta

Reaction score
I'm here because I heard about beer's health benefits and thought I should do some research.

I'm about four extract brews in and can feel myself falling in deeper and deeper every day. Wife and I bought a house 9 months ago, so now I have a place to brew. Wife and I had a baby 4 months ago, so now I have a REASON to brew. :) Don't get out for beer quite as often now, so I might as well make my own. To be fair, he travels well and didn't mind one of the Pilsners all that much

Facilities planner by trade, and an engineer by training. Interests-wise: Photography, BBQ in my Big Green Egg, Beer, computers and fine German automobiles. In that order, though beer may be jumping up a notch once I start doing all-grain stuff.

Oh, and found y'all through the googles.

Welcome to the forum. I grew up in Mason, MI (between Lansing and Jackson), but live in Virginia for now. This forum has a lot of great resources for All-grain brewing, especially if you like to build your own equipment.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=23008&highlight=gallon+cooler

This is a very simple DIY project that will get you rolling into All-grain. :mug:

Back