Cellar Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get a twelve pack each year, drink half/cellar half. But I found I like them the most at 2-3 years, so now I just keep three years on hand. I'm drinking 2011 this year and have '12 and '13's in the 'cellar'

Damn right. That stuff is good fresh, but real special stuff is from a bit of aging.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Here's a link to my cellar since I couldn't line all the bottles up and show them off :)
http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/MrNickVT

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like that. CellarTracker for beer. Now if there was just one website where i could do both wine and beer so that i could keep track of all of my alcohoarding in one place....

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like that. CellarTracker for beer. Now if there was just one website where i could do both wine and beer so that i could keep track of all of my alcohoarding in one place....

I think most people would keel over with just a cursory glance of your cellar, TallDan.

I think most people would keel over with just a cursory glance of your cellar, TallDan.

A cursory glace is really all that's available, everything is disorganized and in a few different places... :(

Besides, from what I've seen, I'm in good company on this thread. I don't think anyone would keel over unless they tried to drink it all... :tank:

Very nice Finsfan!
My 'cellar' (temp controlled fridge) dwindled significantly during the holidays. But it has been steadily growing since. I'll post some picks later.

Mine is ghetto fridge style for most. A couple are in my closet also, mostly homebrews.

1391564851612.jpg

1391564865163.jpg

1391564880612.jpg

1391564896319.jpg

1391564994809.jpg

Here's my uber-impressive "cellar"

http://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/attachm...35-what-you-drinking-now-image-4165457127.jpg

Just a fridge with a Johnson temp control set at 52*

I recognize a couple of fins' beers and I laughed when skeezer's favorite shelves didn't even include any bruery stuff...

I have a few Bruery beers also, had to assemble a partial crew for the pic (taking pics of beer is more work than it should be!!). still have others hiding out and 4-5 cases sitting in CaliforniaImageUploadedByHome Brew1391567573.879842.jpg

Mine is ghetto fridge style for most. A couple are in my closet also, mostly homebrews.

Is that a barrel age tempress? You suck. Ie was sold out when I went to the liquor store. Word that people outside the state get it before me lol

sent from the abyss with Bill Murray.

Just got these and they will be going straight to the cellar. Also joining them is a river north j marie barreled and bretted in red wine barrels, bottle 155 of 360. :D Great day for beer!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391649079.165961.jpg

Just got these and they will be going straight to the cellar. Also joining them is a river north j marie barreled and bretted in red wine barrels, bottle 155 of 360. :D Great day for beer!

I bet that Batch 60 is pretty good fresh, since it is dry-hopped... I plan on finding out pretty soon.

I bet that Batch 60 is pretty good fresh, since it is dry-hopped... I plan on finding out pretty soon.

That's true, I may have to drink one here soon and see how it does with a little age. Probably wont let it go a year, just will wait for a special occasion.

That's true, I may have to drink one here soon and see how it does with a little age. Probably wont let it go a year, just will wait for a special occasion.

Especially dry-hopped. The batch 1 I got is going on 3 years. I need to find a right time to open it. I had it on tap at their old place and it was amazing. Wish i bought two. $22 a piece was a little much especially with all the other beer i bought that week

Especially dry-hopped. The batch 1 I got is going on 3 years. I need to find a right time to open it. I had it on tap at their old place and it was amazing. Wish i bought two. $22 a piece was a little much especially with all the other beer i bought that week

I bet! They are pricey but I havent had one yet that wasnt worth it. Im just glad I cant regularly get them, Id be broke the day after every payday.

I bet! They are pricey but I havent had one yet that wasnt worth it. Im just glad I cant regularly get them, Id be broke the day after every payday.

Same here. The Batch 1 is in 750ml not the now standard 375 they have been using. I hope they have plans to come down here. Them and Jester King has a collab in the works. Hope i can get some of that when ever that releases.

[QUO TE=finsfan;5887732]That's true, I may have to drink one here soon and see how it does with a little age. Probably wont let it go a year, just will wait for a special occasion.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't save it for a first place finish in basketball! :)

[QUO TE=finsfan;5887732]That's true, I may have to drink one here soon and see how it does with a little age. Probably wont let it go a year, just will wait for a special occasion.

I wouldn't save it for a first place finish in basketball! :)[/QUOTE]

Haha id clear my cellar that night if that happened. I will drink them soon them, you have all convinced me.

While nowhere near as impressive as the other cellars pictured, at least there's a few good brews represented here. My main downfall is for the longest time I would just buy and drink without thinking of saving anything back. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391750462.197193.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391750494.328776.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391750525.299175.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391750556.939121.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391750599.297023.jpgThe only reason that Alien Stout is in there is I'm hoping it might eventually age into something passable for a drinkable product. If a beer is 1.99 for a 750ml, there's probably a reason.

The only reason that Alien Stout is in there is I'm hoping it might eventually age into something passable for a drinkable product. If a beer is 1.99 for a 750ml, there's probably a reason.

Wow. I would buy 100 of them just for the bottle. Probably not though if you are being serious about how bad the product is inside.

Sent from The Hotdog Palace.

Wow. I would buy 100 of them just for the bottle. Probably not though if you are being serious about how bad the product is inside.

Sent from The Hotdog Palace.

I bought two others and had to dump at least half of each of them because I just couldn't power through it any more. I should've bought a case for just the bottles alone.

While nowhere near as impressive as the other cellars pictured, at least there's a few good brews represented here. My main downfall is for the longest time I would just buy and drink without thinking of saving anything back. View attachment 177663View attachment 177664View attachment 177665View attachment 177666View attachment 177667The only reason that Alien Stout is in there is I'm hoping it might eventually age into something passable for a drinkable product. If a beer is 1.99 for a 750ml, there's probably a reason.

At least you saved the good ones! You have a lot more impressive brews than me

Back