New Kid from Mass!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil_mac14

Reaction score
Hey all! My names Craig MacMillan, I'm from a small town in Central Massachusetts and currently going to school at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston.

Wanted to stop by and introduce myself on here so you guys know a little more about me. I have absolutely zero experience in home brewing other than receiving a Mr. Beer kit from my sister...seems like this is how a lot of people get started in this hobby. I've been lurking around here for the past month and figured it was time to sign up and get my foot in the door!

Looking for more information on equipment/set ups so I can start assembling my brew station :) Any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

_craig_

Welcome to the forum, Craig. I highly recommend NFG Homebrew Supply in Leominster. They have just about everything you need and their prices are competitive with the on-line stores, plus they have a knowledgeable staff. And, no, I have no affiliation with them other than being a satisfied customer.

North Grafton, ma here, welcome! And I am newbie as well. Am in middle of first brew, patience is very difficult here!

Welcome to the forum, Craig. I highly recommend NFG Homebrew Supply in Leominster. They have just about everything you need and their prices are competitive with the on-line stores, plus they have a knowledgeable staff. And, no, I have no affiliation with them other than being a satisfied customer.

Thank's man I'll be sure to check that place out! Heard there was a fairly new Homebrew Supply store in Salem, NH...any chance you've been there/heard any reviews?

And thanks to all for the warm welcomes! The Mr. Beer kit is currently in the fermentation stage...I'm excited to see how it'll turn out. Already can't wait to move on to bigger and better things :mug:

_craig_

Welcome Craig. I'm just up the road in Ashby..You will want to check out NFG like Greyhound said.
Mike

Latest posts

Back