Another Okie.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackJackBrews

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've been lurking around the forum for awhile, and finally decided to jump in. I can actually say that my home brewing thoughts started when I saw a Mr. Beer at Bed, Bath, and Beyond while shopping with my wife. It was something I always wanted to do, but i didn't feel right about grabbing a kit from a retail store like that. So I did some research, found you guys, read some books, and just today bought a kit from my LHBS.

Started an Apfelwein this afternoon, and will start up a Brewer's Best Imperial Blonde tomorrow. Really excited to dive in with both feet and see what happens.

Thanks for all the help I've already received from reading through the forum. I know I'll have plenty of questions in the days ahead...

Welcome to HBT! Lots of good info here.

This weekend is the big FOAM cup competition over here in Tulsa. We gained MCAB status this year and have a total of 471 entries. Ug that's a lot of beer to taste. Check out alemakers.com for some local info.

Back