Could this be the perfect hobby?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewone1

Reaction score

Low start-up costs. Limitless potential. Creating something from scratch. Identifying problems and solving them. Unlimited flavors and styles. “Work” from home, regardless of geography. In the city or the country. Whether you own or rent. Ingredients delivered to your door. 24/7 online peer support. Enjoying the taste of a job-well-done.

Can’t wait to get started.

Oh how quickly hobby turns into obsession.

Now get started! :mug:

Low start-up costs. Limitless potential. Creating something from scratch. Identifying problems and solving them. Unlimited flavors and styles. “Work” from home, regardless of geography. In the city or the country. Whether you own or rent. Ingredients delivered to your door. 24/7 online peer support. Enjoying the taste of a job-well-done.

Can’t wait to get started.

As a fellow noob to this hobby as well, I have to agree with pretty much everything you said! I've tried to get into golf for YEARS now. Buying new equipment, paying for lessons, joining leages, etc, etc. And I'm just as inconsistent at that damn game as I was when I first started. Hobbies are supposed to be something you enjoy right? So I'm damn glad I FINALLY found a hobby that I will enjoy the hell out of! It is going to be so nice to finally enjoy a hobby as opposed to walking off the course in a foul mood after another ****ty round and needing the excuse that ONE good shot keeps you coming back for more torture?! I'm hooked on homebrewing and am so glad I finally took the plunge into a newfound hobby that I will truly enjoy! :mug:

As said above, welcome to our obsession and to the forums! Now get your gear and start brewin'! Cheers! :mug:

Limitless potential.

Well just wait till you have to cook your books to show that you are under that 200 gallons per household per year limit.

"Mr. ATB man, I get 5% efficiency on my mash thats why I purchased 1000 lbs of 2-row malt last year. And all those carboys full of mead and wine and cider and more beer are from 2010, I am aging it".

****DISCLAIMER**** I have NEVER, and do not plan to EVER, brew over 200 gallons of beer between my wife and I in a single calender year. Unless of course I obtain the proper permits in advance to do so. :D

Back