• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 15 & 30 Gallon Conical Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to sell both 15 & 30 gallon conical fermenters. The 15 gallon will come with a homemade yeast catcher. If both are bought by same person I'll give you the table I had them sat in!
Please view my Craigslist posting for details and pricing:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/3840370629.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/3810547155.html
Shipping is expensive

Thanks

image-105519800.jpg

image-621960295.jpg

Did you upgrade your fermenters? I just got done reading your build from DIY, surprised to see them here. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Wow, great deal. What are the dimensions on the stand? Looking to build out my space and this would be perfect. I grew up in MI and could arrange for family to pick up for me... Them somehow get to me. :)
Want to see if it would a) fit in the space I'm looking to use and b) fit in my day's conversion van.

atjsparty said:
Wow, great deal. What are the dimensions on the stand? Looking to build out my space and this would be perfect. I grew up in MI and could arrange for family to pick up for me... Them somehow get to me. :)
Want to see if it would a) fit in the space I'm looking to use and b) fit in my day's conversion van.

5' length x 3' width x 4'-1 1/2" height
Stand may have to be taken apart which is not a big deal

Would you ship down to Cincinnati? Not to far, so wouldn't think shipping would be bad. Zip is 45054. See what shipping is and let me know and we can talk price.

Thanks
Jake

josterhues said:
Would you ship down to Cincinnati? Not to far, so wouldn't think shipping would be bad. Zip is 45054. See what shipping is and let me know and we can talk price.

Thanks
Jake

For both 15 & 30 gallon? With stand?

In for detailed pics of the yeast/trub recovery setup and the rest of the conical on the 15gall and a price for shipping to 98230.

Cheers
Mitch

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back