Noob in Hawaii

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxstar21

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am stationed in Hawaii, and I am doing the Mr. Beer thing, and 5-gallon batches. I am in the Army, and big motocross and Kansas City Chiefs fan. :rockin:

I am stationed in Hawaii, and I am doing the Mr. Beer thing, and 5-gallon batches. I am in the Army, and big motocross and Kansas City Chiefs fan. :rockin:

welcome. I used to live in hawaii 7 years ago. I actually have never used a Mr. Beer kit but since your on 5 gallon batches, you seem to be on your way.

BTW Dallas is going to stomp KC this year, and you know it :cross:

Welcome to the forum!

5 gallons is the more efficient way to brew. But Mr. Beer kegs make great small batch fermenters for almost any type of beer. They are great for trying out new styles and brewing in limited space, etc.

Aloha from Hawaii! But soon to be Aloha from Hawaii! as well. Been here 4 months and flying back to the mainland on tuesday. I didn't get to start up my brewness here, so really looking forward to when i get back to Phoenix.

I had Mr. Beer also, i saved those to make cider in. Good luck and enjoy the beach! Wear sunscreen though, i did not my first day, i could have been the potser boy for Red Lobster!

Aloha from Hawaii! But soon to be Aloha from Hawaii! as well. Been here 4 months and flying back to the mainland on tuesday. I didn't get to start up my brewness here, so really looking forward to when i get back to Phoenix.

I had Mr. Beer also, i saved those to make cider in. Good luck and enjoy the beach! Wear sunscreen though, i did not my first day, i could have been the potser boy for Red Lobster!

Poster boy that is. What's a potser anyways?

Back