Brewing from Lompoc California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcarpenter

Reaction score
Hi my name is Crystal I am new. I have been brewing for around a year and I am just about getting out of using "ingredients kits". I have a couple more "Kits" To brew but after that I am gonna start doing clones and such than hopefully experiment with on my own! I'm excited to join this online community and hopefully learn alot!

Welcome to HBT. This place is full of information and experience to help you with any brewing question. Glad to have another member on board.

Hello Crystal: The wife and I live in Lompoc too. We have only been brewing a few months now. We have been sticking to extract kits, but am very happy with the results. One day we will have to get together and swap some beer. We are kegging with a few bottle experiments (from the keg). We currently have a Stella and a low carb on tap with a Killian's Red in the Primary. The low carb is to help reduce our required workouts and still allow us to drink quanties of beer. It's not bad with fresh lime out of the back yard. It's better than most light beers. We love the area for its wine tasting too. Anyway, drop us a note some time.

Todd and Laura:mug:

Latest posts

Back