Humorous homebrew names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I named a peppered pale ale on tropical fruit, "Ricky Ricardo" because it was a hot cuban.

!ricki.jpg

My Christmas ale is named Baby Jesus Birthday Brew. Then for Easter, its Zombie Jesus.

My newest one is a Zombie Dust-ish IPA that I'm making for my orange cat named Citra. I'm calling it
Imma
Paininda
Ass

Get it? I P A...

Cognitive Dissonance CDA
Little Albert Wit Bier
Pavlovian Pale Ale
Gestalt Alt
Freudian Slip Barleywine

Guess what I do for a living!?!?!?!

CreamyGoodness said:
If you branch out into meads I would suggest "Dicken's Cyser"

Hey Dickens Cider is the name of my cider lol. I could have been beat to the punch but you sure you ain't see that in my sig?

I have another one named after a popular local legend of sorts Bum Farto http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-10-06/features/9610100301_1_fire-drug-assistant-prosecutor.
He was the fire chief and had a license plate that said El Jefe. So I came up with the Where Is Bum Farto El Jefeweizen.

I also named my Badfish IIPA after the Sublime song but not sure that counts towards what your sayin.

I've had some humorous ones myself. Two recent ones are:

International Beer of Mystery- supposed to be an Irish red with a hint of citrus, was more like a session IPA

O-Face- awesome IPA. This one was just funny because I never really know what to name my beers or how to label bottles if/when I do bottle. So instead of a name and initial, I just traced the circular indent on the bottle cap and my roommate decided we should run with it.

Hey Dickens Cider is the name of my cider lol. I could have been beat to the punch but you sure you ain't see that in my sig?

I have another one named after a popular local legend of sorts Bum Farto http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-10-06/features/9610100301_1_fire-drug-assistant-prosecutor.
He was the fire chief and had a license plate that said El Jefe. So I came up with the Where Is Bum Farto El Jefeweizen.

I also named my Badfish IIPA after the Sublime song but not sure that counts towards what your sayin.

I'm tryin to remember what movie I saw "El Jefe" in?...

Back