Homemade 6 pack carrier for my homemade brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsaavedra

Reaction score
Just finished up this project a few days ago. I am pretty proud of it! Anybody else have some cool carriers for their homebrews?

vKmK1YX.jpg

Should have made it fit 8 so you could have 2 glasses as well. But I feel like in being "that guy". Very cool love the bottle opener on the side

Should have made it fit 8 so you could have 2 glasses as well. But I feel like in being "that guy". Very cool love the bottle opener on the side

I didn't even think about that! That would have been a great idea.

I've got one similar to that one that I got for Christmas. The side bottle opener is a cool feature.

I made a few of these for Xmas gifts. I actually made the dividers removable. That way it can carry 3 standard size bombers.

I've got one similar to that one that I got for Christmas. The side bottle opener is a cool feature.

Cool in theory but in practice it is a little cumbersome to use. I think it is just the particular opener I mounted though, it seems to have a hard time grabbing under the edge of the cap. I have a similar style opener mounted to my wall that works very well.

If I was gonna go through the trouble of making a carrier, id try to make it so it could fit more than 6 beers and bombers too. Right now, I just use a soft igloo cooler thats like a big insulated lunch sack. It can fit 8 12oz beers, 10 if a lay 2 sideways and cram them in. Also, being able to keep it cool is a huge plus.

Its starting to get pretty raggedy though. People downtown recognize it when they see me carrying it on my shoulder

Cool in theory but in practice it is a little cumbersome to use. I think it is just the particular opener I mounted though, it seems to have a hard time grabbing under the edge of the cap. I have a similar style opener mounted to my wall that works very well.

I've had a couple of those style openers that did the same thing, but I've had some that work well too. I think they vary brand to brand.

The mounted one looks nice but I think as far as functionality you could tether a good handheld to the top handle or something.

Back