Come on everybody the mods are away!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmm, ya, I'd stay away from that cheese dip if I were you. You don't want to know what Revvy used to stir that up about 5 minutes ago.

I'll party, but as soon as the popo's are at the front door I'll be at running through the back door. I don't squeal because I;m not around to squeal. Did I mention I'm a little druck from a few glasses of apfelwein?

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ah damn, looks like I showed up late to the party. Alwys with the lateness. I'm such a late guy.

Come on people, the night is still young!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just got here too. Where is everyone? oooo there's people passed out!

*runs to get markers*

I have an amazing technicolor dream dressing gown. I rarely take it off until I leave the house. I've even ploughed snow from the sidewalk while still wearing it. It used to belong to the wife, but was too heavy for her. I'm 6'3" and 230 pounds (Bloody big for a gnome, really) If anyone calls me a pansy I just hit them with my handbag. :)

AJ10016_Lg.jpg

not

LK108_1_zoom.jpg

For some mindless babbling, this thread sure did answer some questions I had. I always wondered what a dressing gown and house coat were. Now I know they are just robes.
:D

Craig

Yes, I caught the refrence. Right after I picked my jaw up off the floor.

WOW.
shecky, do you brew beer at all?!!!!

hey, you gotta fight for you right.

Yes, I caught the refrence. Right after I picked my jaw up off the floor.

WOW.
shecky, do you brew beer at all?!!!!

hey, you gotta fight for you right.

Wow, you are all over me like stink on poop. Yes, I brew dammit. But I also have this thing called a job. During this time of year, I work 7 days a week. Combine that with a wife, two kids and all the other mundane crap, I don't have time to brew. I'm hoping to squeeze on it.

Wait, why am I explaining myself to a man who can't type properly?:)

must have missed that one, im all about some rap rock a la Beastie Boys, Rage or Sublime, but missed out on the whole snoop-D-O-Double-G thing...phhhhhft.

You have me on the typing thing. I suck.

We have alternate seasons. Right now is the slow time of the year for me. Normally its 14 days of 16 hour days, fly home for 2 days off, fly back for 14 more 16 hour days. Normally goes on Feb till Oct. good for the wallet, bad for the relationship & back.

Back