Chicagoland Home Depot copper sources?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedutchtouch

Reaction score
I've been searching for the super on sale 1/2 inch copper tubing when out for other reasons, but the HD on kimball in Avondale didn't have the sale price listed, and the one on meacham rd in Elk Grove village is out of stock. Anyone know of a HD that is participating in this sale and has some in stock? I drive all over for my job, but the closer to the loop the better. Thanks in advance

I checked the one on Elston and the one in Lincoln Park and neither had the sale going on. I'm going to check back with them and maybe more tomorrow and let you know if I find anything

I checked the one on Elston and the one in Lincoln Park and neither had the sale going on. I'm going to check back with them and maybe more tomorrow and let you know if I find anything

Thanks I'll report back here if I find it anywhere, seems like the sale might only be going on in the suburbs? Sorta like how we have to drive a half hr to get spray paint because vandals don't have access to cars or public transportation...

Nothing on sale at 1919 n Cicero, but I did find 3/8x60 ft for 23.03 at 2555 n Normandy ave. I bought a roll (theres a few left), as I think 3/8 will work just fine for my intended immersion chiller (to be hooked up to the sink) they also had the 1/2 inch there but it was not on sale. I am sure anyone who reads this is aware but these are internal diameter measurements.

Nothing on sale at 1919 n Cicero, but I did find 3/8x60 ft for 23.03 at 2555 n Normandy ave. I bought a roll (theres a few left), as I think 3/8 will work just fine for my intended immersion chiller (to be hooked up to the sink) they also had the 1/2 inch there but it was not on sale. I am sure anyone who reads this is aware but these are internal diameter measurements.

Nice find! Still looking for something a little bigger.

No luck at the Home Depots on Elston, North, and in the South Loop.

Back