basement bar plan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex990

Reaction score
Ok, here is the rundown, I want to make the most functional bar I can in an 8x8 space

The bar will have built in old style tower speakers and receiver will be hidden behind and the mesh grills painted to match the wood. on the entry side, my guitar practice amp will be built in with a place for my pedals behind the bar so it wont take up space on the floor. the fridge is the width of a dorm fridge but the height of a regular size so it tucks away nicely. two cabinets in the back joined with glass shelving for spirits, and stemware holders at the top corners thinking reclaimed barwood for the bar and cabinet skins, slate top. pardon me for the crappy ms paint drawing, i am on the work computer not at home on the mac. any suggestions would be awesome. :rockin: the room in the basement is about 16x 28 i am also planning for a 12' shuffleboard table, a foosball table and on the opposite end a sectional seating area. I am going to make a custom poker table top to sit on the foosball table for poker night. i have this all taped out on the floor and i think it will come together nicely and be a function area that isn't cluttered:mug:

bar.jpg

Back