New from Phoenix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew3D

Reaction score
Dropping by to say hello. I've been reading through your forum for some tips and tricks with my first batch and thought I'd become a member. So far so good. Brewing a Dunkelweizen from extract for my frist beer. So far my airlock getting clogged has been my only issue but I relaxed..had a beer and cleaned it up before the top went Mount St Helens on me.

Thanks,
Eric

Welcome, Eric! I woke up to a blown airlock from a Irish Stout... Luckily it had happened less than an hour before...

LOL it was about 6 in the morning, so I stood there staring at my BB trying to figure out WTF had just happened... took me a while to realize the airlock wasn't on the BB anymore... That's when I noticed the beer on the ceiling and walls...

Hey Eric.. welcome on board, I am sure you will find an answer to anything you ever wanted to know.

Enjoy the brew :)

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the good knowledge you guys have. This forum has been a huge help so far!

Back