Greetings, Sarasota, FL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDom

Reaction score
Howdy, grad student from Sarasota, FL! New to brewing, probably building a son of fermentation chiller tomorrow!

Nice, welcome Sarasota! I'll be visiting for a few days from 4-7 November -- you'll have to let me know about some great bars/pubs/clubs, especially if they have great live music or hot chicks dancing, along with a few non BMC beers available!

G'day mate, Welcome aboard. Most of the Guys and Gals on this forum are really knowledgable and happy to help out with a problem or just chat about beer, cause lets face it thats why we are all here.
Always remember there is no such thing as a dumb question around here and theres always plenty of different opinions. Cya round !

I absolutely love Siesta Key.
One of my favorite places to visit.
The sand is like flour and it is cool to the touch no matter how hot it is outside.
You are so lucky to live there....

Welcome man, I am originally from the Ft Myers area,, living in Indiana now, my folks still live down there though. Glad to see more Floridians picking up the hobbie.

Cheers

Probably wouldn't have through twice about it if not for the chiller designs I found, as keeping the house in that 65-75 range isn't cheap for 75% of the year in good ol' sunny south FL. I've just got to add weather stripping and mount the thermostat tonight, and she's ready to go!

Back