Future Brewing Partner #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freyguy

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce ya'll to Chase Alexander Frey. Brought into this world on Friday at 11:56am. He came in at 7lb 10oz and 20.5 inches long. Both mommy and Chase are doing great. We're at home now relaxing and getting used to having twice as many diapers to change. :eek:
Cole is thinking the little brother is pretty cool so far, but we'll see if that changes.

ChaseColeDaddy.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's mine, but we'll probably still go on Maury just to be sure. :ban:

Congratulations!:mug:
Now you and SWMBO get your rest where you can. Your gonna need it!

What a great photo. You've got a great family.

freyguy said:
I'm pretty sure he's mine, but we'll probably still go on Maury just to be sure. :ban:

You'd better hope SWMBO doesn't come on the forums or the next one DEFINITELY won't look like you.

Congrats on the new addition. :mug:

Thanks guys, means alot. Life couldn't be any better right now!!!! Just had some St. Bernardus 12 in celebration with family. Broke out some 1.5 year old homebrewed barleywine too. Celebrating has been fun. :D

Back