• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sparge Arm for a 10 gallon Igloo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 wine bottle corkers and a few corks. Also a aquarium style air pump with in line filter and diffuser stone for aerating wort. Not much other than that that I could trade. Are either of these sparge arms the rotating style? What would you be willing to take $ wise if not interested in the corker or aerator? Thanks guys!:mug:

http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewi...nting-equipment/aeration/aeration-system.html

I might be interested in buying one if you would like to sell. I don't really have any trade as I am still building my brewery.

Brian

TBH, a flying sparge arm is mostly for show. Its not truly needed as long as you have a light sprinkle on the sparge, as not to disturb the grain bed!

I've got a sparger/sparge arm that fits a 10 gallon cooler to sell, as well. Only used a few times, and all pieces are always stored in the packaging they came in. PM me or just reply to this if you're still interested.

Back