Beersmith--where is Wheatwine style?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarcrarc

Air Garcia
Reaction score
I plan on making a wheatwine but cannot find the style on my desktop version of Beersmith. I have added the 2015 style plug in but it still doesn't show up. I have it (wheatwine style) on the mobile app but not desktop. Any ideas on how to find this?

Thanks!

It appears on my computer. Downloading the style guidelines does not automatically set it as your standard.

Make sure that you have the BJCP 2015 guidelines set as your standard style options. You can check this by clicking 'options' and under the 'brewing' tab, third option down is 'display style guide' option.

It appears on my computer. Downloading the style guidelines does not automatically set it as your standard.

Make sure that you have the BJCP 2015 guidelines set as your standard style options. You can check this by clicking 'options' and under the 'brewing' tab, third option down is 'display style guide' option.

How do I download the BJCP 2015 guidelines?

It is located on the toolbar. I have attached a picture with the 'add-ons' circled.

BeerSmith Header.JPG

Latest posts

Back