My Dream: Beer and Flowers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Germelli1

Reaction score
So I recently had a stressful time with a flower company not living up to their garunteed time frame for flower delivery for my girlfriend. After they finally arrived, we had a discussion on how girls don't really have an equivalent to sending flowers to guys.

My buddy and I also made a bet on our round of golf involving a beer a hole (9-hole course)

So those experiences spurred this dream:

I started a company that arranged individual bottles and bombers of craft brews and delivered them to guys from their girlfriends (resultant of flower experience). In my dream the company expanded to guys sending guys 6/12-packs of craft beer. (resulting from gambling experience)

Just a random dream I wanted to share!

Do you mean a dream like a personal life goal type of thing or one of those sleepy time stories in your head, because I had my first brewing one last night. I've been planning my first lager. So, in my dream, I was in the middle of the mash only to realize I didn't have a lager yeast. So, I decide to brew it as an ale and brew the same grain bill in a few weeks as a lager. I later found that I did have lager yeast only to realize I never checked my mash temp and I was mashing at 130 degrees.

I woke to my wife shaking me and asking me if I was okay. Apparently, I was sobbing uncontrollably. ;)

Back