Moved from the East Coast to East Bay, Ca. Moved from extract to AG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Reaction score
Hello. I've lurked here for a while, sucking up knowledge and am starting to post now. I need some help: someone has to drink all this beer!

Seriously. I'm brewing all grain batches in the East Bay (near San Francisco). My plan is to brew all the styles this year. I've completed 3 so far. Some batches are 5 gallons, others are 10 gallons. The 10s are usually split-batch experiments. My long winded write-ups, notes, experiments, etc. are at Buckshot Brewery.

Let me know if you are in the area and can help with my "problem". We'll figure something out.

Hey Buckshot! I'm up in the North Bay (Santa Rosa) area. Used to commute down to Emeryville every day for school, so I'm pretty familiar with the area.

Sounds like a cool project you've got going there! Brewing all the styles this year, that's pretty awesome! I'm just starting with all grain, but also plan on brewing quite a bit this year.

Just looking to make some home brew connections in the area and learn as much as I can about the craft. :)

Back