Have we been hacked or is it only me??????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Rider

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sitting here reading the threads when all of a sudden I here the sound of baby babble. I shut everything down but HBT and it's still there. Then I scroll all the way to the bottom of the thread and there it is. A little box w/a video running. Two little kids in dypers standing in the kitchen babbling away. What gives??????????????

Not that. I left HBT entirely and had flash crash, then refreshed everything dependent on flash, and that damn noise came back!

Firefox.

I switched to it years ago, no more bull****.

No more ad hacking, no more "in your face" advertising.

If you're still running IE and hitting message forums, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Firefox.

If you're still running IE and hitting message forums, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Firefox + Adblock Plus plugin is the one true way.

Firefox.

I am running Firefox, also on Linux BTW, but still had gotten the "ad" once.

That's why I run adblock anytime that I can. I'll support websites I use, but if the ads become annoying I've got to block them.

LOL....I heard that last nite and it freaked me out...thought maybe I was picking up a neighbors baby monitor at first... :p

I heard that at work today and thought is was one of those "pop-under" audio ads, ..."Congratulations you're our 1,000,000th visitor...blah, blah, blah.

Latest posts

Back