How many HBT members....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r8rphan

Reaction score
Are also Jeep Forum members....

LoggingRoads over at the jeepforum...

Stand and be counted..........
:mug:

Same name there... ;)

I don't frequent often anymore because I haven't been modding lately. My daughter forced me to slow down a bit. I've had my 2010 JK for about 6 months now and have only done the exhaust (cat back) and Bushwacker Fenders which I haven't had time to install. Previously I had a '98 TJ with everything done, but it became my daily driver so I had to sell it.

Same name there... ;)

I don't frequent often anymore because I haven't been modding lately. My daughter forced me to slow down a bit. I've had my 2010 JK for about 6 months now and have only done the exhaust (cat back) and Bushwacker Fenders which I haven't had time to install. Previously I had a '98 TJ with everything done, but it became my daily driver so I had to sell it.

I haven't been over there much either lately.. But that's mostly because it's winter and the thing (my 88 yj) is for the most part garaged till spring... I need to come up with $1300 for a TBI kit so I can make it Cali smog legal....

So right now, I've been spending my pocket lint on the beer thing, and gearing up for my CNC router table build... (Okay, so who is also a member at CNC Zone or MechMate?)

I took the jeep out in the snow and the mud monday night though, after having a few homebrews.. me and the dogs and the .357 out on the back woods on logging roads with no one to bother us.. Was pretty fun...

Winter just started, and I can't wait for spring/summer! :mug:

Member there but have only lurked. 85' CJ7 sitting in the garage. Been on hold for a bit. Originally going to do a tub swap. Now I am planning on fixing the original tub. Has a 350 swap. Before gutting it was a fun ride. Now it sits waiting for time, money, and other projects to end. :)

No Jeep for me, but I am a Mopar fan. I have a forged motor and Vortech blown 300C SRT8. The SRT8 Jeeps are awesome with their AWD.

Back