Hello from Boulder!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZWood15

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just got into the hobby of homebrewing after several years of thinking about it. I have always enjoyed beer and the variety that is avaliable to me, and now i can make my own! Ive got my 1st batch sitting in secondary and should be ready to bottle in about 5 days, I cant wait!! I am already lost in the mass of info that is avaliable here, but am doing my best to take everything in!!

-Z

Welcome Z. I'm new to this board as well (but have been brewing for many years). I'm in Broomfiled so don't hesitate to ask for help.

Welcome! You're in one of the best areas for beer...you should have no problem finding supplies or brew pals! Be sure to check Craigslist in your area....Boulder must be rich with Craigslist scores! Rich, I tell you!

Welcome - I'm a new brewer (buying equipment for my first brew actually). This site sure has plenty of helpful advice and info.

I was in Boulder this summer for the first time (Broomfield actually). Seems like a very cool place to live.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to HBT! You're right, there is a lot of information here! Don't forget about the search function - a lot of times you'll find an answer there!

Welcome to HBT! :mug:

ColoradoXJ13 said:
Welcome from another Boulderite! CL in boulder/denver isn't great for brewing stuff though...
I think Denver is great for brewing stuff! Then again The Brew Hut is just down the street from me. :D

The Beer around here is pretty spectacular! I did manage to find a pretty good score on CL a few days ago tho, Corny keg, 2 5 gal. glass carboys, 80 bottle capacity bottle tree, and enough bottles for me to bottle the 1st batch. All for $90. Oh, and I got a hydrometer and a CO2 system for the little party kegs!!

Back