What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another coffee with a late breakfast. Tears are running down my face right now after just being informed a friend from college held her 4-yr. old son in her arms where he died this morning. He's been battling MLD and it was really painful for me to read the updates to their blog (they did a great job with it). They made every moment count.

What a ****ing horrible thing. I absolutely cannot wait to hug my kids when they get back home from day care.

Another coffee with a late breakfast. Tears are running down my face right now after just being informed a friend from college held her 4-yr. old son in her arms where he died this morning. He's been battling MLD and it was really painful for me to read the updates to their blog (they did a great job with it). They made every moment count.

What a ****ing horrible thing. I absolutely cannot wait to hug my kids when they get back home from day care.

Terrible stuff. My wife's friend had their 2 week old die from group B strep meningitis last month. It's crazy and sad how these things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Vaccinations are deadly. They are the cause of disease. Watch or read Dr Blaylock MD. Its a health holocaust that doesn't stop and keeps getting worse. Hosea 4:6 " And my people shall perish for lack of knowledge". My heart goes out to all those innocent people injured and my anger and distrust in our corrupt fraudulent system continues to grow as do their lies and deceit and greedy dishonesty. The people behind this system need to be justified and hung.

For me, certainly hard to do when you have your own kegs full of your delicious beer staring at you, saying drink me!

It's tough, so I commend you. I was only able to cut it to one low abv beer per night, but then made up with it some last night at our kickball game :mad:

I got 3 full kegs and 3 full batches of a sour stout, brett saison, 100% brett IPA as well as bunch of commercial stuff.. Its difficult and dont know how long this will last. Its only been one week lol.

Hmmm, never knew about that place. Guess I'll have to go check them out one day.

What? Never heard of Mel's. We can go after work if your in the area one day. Outstanding stuff. I'm actually going there for lunch. screw it!

I think I'm going back to no beer Monday - Wednesday and a maximum of 2 beers Thursdays and Sundays. I slipped off that routine when my birthday landed on a Tuesday.

That makes more sense. I might switch to no beer 3 days a week. Like monday, weds, thurs or something spread out like that. That probably make it easier than 4 days in a row.

Troegenator, liquid lunch. And some solid lunch too.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400256343.447819.jpg

Sorry to hear Remmy. That is horrible. I do not have kids yet but cant imagine how they feel.

Vaccinations are deadly. They are the cause of disease. Its a health holocaust.

Hope this is sarcastic.

Man Remmy, that is terrible. I cannot imagine what a parent goes through when losing a child. It is probably one of the most horrible things to even think of.

Vaccinations are deadly. They are the cause of disease. Watch or read Dr Blaylock MD. Its a health holocaust that doesn't stop and keeps getting worse. Hosea 4:6 " And my people shall perish for lack of knowledge". My heart goes out to all those innocent people injured and my anger and distrust in our corrupt fraudulent system continues to grow as do their lies and deceit and greedy dishonesty. The people behind this system need to be justified and hung.

Someone has a case of the Mondays, on a Friday.

Sorry to hear about that Remmy, I cant even imagine. Prayers to your family and theirs.

I knew there was a reason I generally skip over your long rambling posts.

This guy is a nut. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked several times over. Sad to say, but kids are dying from whooping cough and other preventable illnesses because their parents think they are "educated" on the subject and choose not to vaccinate.

And no, you can't get the flu from getting a flu ****.

Rant over, drinking some coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Man, that's rough. I hate to hear that.

Move this drivel to the debate forum. They love this ****

On the bright side, my best friend just texted me a picture of his newest kid (his second) - his daughter, which was born about 30 minutes ago.

Having a Gandhi.

I think you spelled "sorry to hear that Remmy" wrong....

Wow you're a moron. Vaccinations is why people live longer and diseases like polio are pretty much non existent. You need to get your facts straight and not follow these feeble minded people that follow everything. Yes if you want to ***** do it on the debate forum not here. Screw you dude.

Off today... Got home late from the killers concert...

Man its a depressing day in here... Not to make it worse but my sister called me at 2am to tell me her grandpa died... She's my step sister but i will always think of her as my sister... This coupled with my neighbor from my childhood overdosing its been a rough week...

Coff

Sorry to hear, Cliff. God, what the **** is going on today?

I'm having a Supernaut on the porch.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400259052.479012.jpg

About to clean the house as I am hosting a big birthday party for my two sons. Their birthdays are three days apart. We celebrate them individually. But we throw one, big party where everyone comes.

Got some Coors Light and a Sam Adams (assorted) for the fam. Home brew and NEBCO are for me.

Vaccinations are dead(ly. They are the cause of - remove this part) disease(s). (Watch or read Dr Blaylock MD. Its a health holocaust that doesn't stop and keeps getting worse. Hosea 4:6 " And my people shall perish for lack of knowledge". - Snip out again) My heart goes out to all those innocent people injured and my anger and distrust in (our corrupt fraudulent system continues to grow as do their lies and deceit and greedy dishonesty. - Snip again, replace with "those who propigate dangerous ideas like vaccinations are bad") The people behind this (system - replace with "bad information") need to be justified and hung.

There. Fixed it for you. just read the bold parts. Nice Troll though.

On the bright side, my best friend just texted me a picture of his newest kid (his second) - his daughter, which was born about 30 minutes ago.

Having a Gandhi.

My condolences on the loss, and congrats on the new addition. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

Sorry to hear, Cliff. God, what the **** is going on today?

I'm having a Supernaut on the porch.

View attachment 199766

About to clean the house as I am hosting a big birthday party for my two sons. Their birthdays are three days apart. We celebrate them individually. But we throw one, big party where everyone comes.

Got some Coors Light and a Sam Adams (assorted) for the fam. Home brew and NEBCO are for me.

I'm not sure man... I just caught up on the posts

Sorry to hear for your loss man

I'm gonna need some beers tonight for sure

Sorry to hear that Remmy. Definitely made me hug my daughter who's asleep on my chest a little tighter.

And to the vaccine guy - show some respect and keep your opinions to yourself, there's a time and place for debates and it isn't here or now.

Just caught up on reading. This thread is sad, happy, offensive, and funny all at the same time.

1. Remmy and Cliff, sorry for your loss fellas. It's never easy.

2. Remmy, congrats on the new addition.

3. Johnmohno, what if I told you your wort is made into beer by tiny creatures you can't see, not by your magic stir stick?

Got a job offer from a separate business within my company. Problem is, I got another offer and it's at my current location but it does not have at least a 10% bonus every year. Today just got better.

Finishing this NEBCO mosaic single-hop.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400264806.220674.jpg

Saving the remainder of the Gandhi and Supernaut for my mother who who is coming up to the house tonight. She likes IPAs. Converted her from drinking Corona.

Im a little late. Definately sorry to hear such horrible news Remmy.
Also just had to throw my your a moron on this statement about vaccines. You must be one of those idiots that believe every alarmist post on Facebook that you see.

Capicu. My Amarillo IPA.

Here's to you, little Oliver. RIP.

Still ****ing heartbroken.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400268285.235246.jpg

Latest posts

Back