Aloha From Hawaii

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issack

Reaction score
Hello from the Big Island.!

I have been lurking around many different forum sights trying to find the right one.. and I'm very happy with this one so I'm joining up.!:D

Been brewing for about a year now. and finally I am doing all grain brews. I have 3. 15 gallon kegs that i have had cut and modified. Hot liquor, Boil, and Mash tank. I use pumps to transfer my wart, and have 2. 8 gallon and 1. 15 gallon conical Uni tanks to ferment in. I usually do a 14 gallon brew and fill up my 2. 8 gallon fermenters. Then add a different Yyeast to each or dry hop with two different hops to get two different flavors. Works pretty well. I'm going to be using the 15 for meads.. Yum

I have a wealth of knowledgeable people that have been teaching me.. If any of you have heard of the Kona Brew fest, and know who Rocket Rod is then you already know. National award winner and just an awesome brewer.. A lot of winning Brews come out of our Brew club members..

So I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for all the great info on this sight to everyone and Admin for making a great forum.

Aloha, Ian

Welcome, and I'm thinking I need to head over to the big island for a little getaway if you guys have a club brew day.
There is some really good stuff being brewed over there.

Hey thanks guys..

Kauai We would love to have you over. We don't do a brew day but we have monthly meetings.( meetings are a great excuse to drink:D ) We were actually talking about brewing on a meeting day. I will talk to Rod and see what we can do. I brew once a month as of now. Your more than welcome to come watch my AG..

ALOHA. I spent some time on Oahu and a couple weeks on the big island. Welcome to the forum

Back