Kegerator graphics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Reaction score
I need some ideas for what to put on my fridge.. I was thinking of going through all my digital photos and making a big colage (spelling?)

then I thought about maybe trying to find some old B/W brewing/brewery photos or I could just do some kind of cool graphic texture thing..

opinions!?

oh.. here's a picture of it now..

I saw someone was gluing bottle caps on the side of theirs. I thought that was pretty neat.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with mine yet.

3267257438_fb54557f40.jpg

I had FastSigns make up my brewery logo in vinyl lettering.

I'm thinking more along the lines of anything you can imagine.. like covering the whole fridge in a big sticker

If my keezer wasn't white I would have put the HBT sticker on it, instead I ended up putting the sticker on my portable keg system. I actually tape coasters from different breweries on my keezer. By the way to the OP, one tap? Shame!!!

If my keezer wasn't white I would have put the HBT sticker on it, instead I ended up putting the sticker on my portable keg system. I actually tape coasters from different breweries on my keezer. By the way to the OP, one tap? Shame!!!

I just now actually looked at the pic of TJ-Bill's kegerator. I love the drip tray on the floor. What the hell- the dog needs beer, too!

Thirty bones. I had my kegerator in the car at the time, and the guy even stuck it on for me. You can submit it online and everything.

Why not do the whole front in beer labels ? yours , store bought , and even some vintage. You can pick em up on greedbay for short money.

I knew a guy that ran an organic store and he had this old crappy fridge (think rounded corners) that he had painted up with one of those faux finishing kits (Fleck Stone, I think he said) to make it look like a big ass piece of granite. It fit right in to his store's "motif". I thought it looked like the Flintstone's fridge - which is pretty cool. I always wanted to do that.

Maybe it's not what you're looking for, but maybe it can get you thinking outside the icebox.

Back