Heineken Draught Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id be intrested to see if this can be reused again. On campus at the university near me, theres always a few laying around after the weekend haha

You'd probably need to make some serious modifications to the keg that would end up costing you more than a corny keg... But who knows, they might have a perfectly corny-lid-shaped hole in the top that you could fill with a corny lid modified with a couple 5/16" nipples and a piece of SS tubing for a siphon... End of wishful thinking.

No, the co2 injector is not reusable/refillable.

forbes_1015_p072_f3.gif

If I recall correctly these are basically the same as the 5L mini kegs you can get. I suspect once you take the gizmo off the top you can use one of the 2-piece reusable bungs (Brew King 5L Keg - Beer-Wine.com) to seal it up.

That's EXACTLY why I asked him to tear it apart...so we can see what's underneath...I KNOW I'm not buying a keg of Heiny just to find out for myself...I can't stand the beer...:mad:

Back