• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

keggles,cornys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbopper

Reaction score
For Sale -mash tun, keggel, 3&5 gallon corny's-SE PA Rate Post:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking to sell keggle, top is cut. has stainless 1/2" ball valve from Northern Brewer. . Looking to get $85 .
Have too many corny's...would like to sell 3-5gal ball locks. Some scratches and dings but all hold pressure. $120. Extra dual gauge regulator $40.
close to Philly. Not interested in shipping at this point.also have a 46 qt. rectangular mash tun with kettle screen. $75. have two rubber kegs,these are nice for mash tuns or kegging larger batches(13.2 gal)have screw off tops(no p.i.t.a. retaining rings) $50 ea.
thanks
Attached Images

Extra dual gauge regulator $40?

if you want to ship something small.. i'd like to know more about that? 50322

I am in philly and would be interested in checking out the keggles. Where are you from? Could I come check them out this weekend?

i'm right down the street, near bristol and york... i would LOVE the keggle with the ball valve if it's still available. would you be willing to split? also... i can't see the pics -- anyone else?

i'm right down the street, near bristol and york... i would LOVE the keggle with the ball valve if it's still available. would you be willing to split? also... i can't see the pics -- anyone else?

keggle with ball valve still avail. ill pm you

Latest posts

Back