dude's bathroom wall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of the things I love to do is to see all the random pictures that pop up on the main forum page of HBT. Just now, a picture of Dude's bathroom wal popped up and I got to thinking. This is the first time that I've actually been wishing MY name was on that bathroom wall.

Just go ahead and write my name on, with something like, "For a great time call...................". It would be good for my middle aged ego.

Seriously, post some more pictures! That would be great.

I finally got around to taking the pics off of the camera....

For those that don't know the story of this--I have a bathroom down in our rec room--I wanted it to be kind of nasty like a pub, so I encourage folks that come over to sign, add pics, whatever to the bathroom. It certainly is an entertaining read in there! Hopefully your name will be there someday!!!!

Sorry for the low quality, but it is cramped in there! Hard to get a good angle, and I wanted to keep the pics fairly small.

The 3 original posters are here, can you find them?

636-DSC04025.JPG

My very own Mom signed the wall--LMFAO!!!!!

636-DSC04029.JPG

Yuri is on there twice!

636-DSC04031.JPG

Brittany. Check out where one of Yuri's buds signed, LOL.

636-DSC04039.JPG

Great pictures, thanks! When you move, you'll have to take the wall with you. It might affect the resale value, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Might have an all time first here.

I think some chick and some dude (not this Dude) may or may not have made history in the room of 1/2 bath tonight. All I can say is I wish I would have had the camera ready.

Wow.

Back