wife is pissed :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjotmo

Reaction score
I just spray painted the doors on my kegerator in my basement. Now you can smell it throughout the house. Oh well the chalkboard should be sweet.

I've been married almost 40 years. Keep doing what you need to do. Remember your mistakes. Spray painting in the basement is one of them.

Yeah we have been married 7 years and been together 12. She is used to my stupid as5. It's still funny. Good thing only 2 more coats tomorrow. And WOW 40 years is amazing congrats......

I see your from MI and we are going cold and snow tomorrow. You have to spray to finish your project and the basement is it. Ventilation is poor and the house will smell like paint...oh well, let the wife know in advance. It's temporary.

I once painted my guitar in my parent's basement when I was young. With lacquer-based automotive paint...

My lesson learned was that you can get pretty high and very sick from breathing too much of it.

Then again, my wife paints her nails and uses polish remover in the bathroom, so she can put up with a bit of my paint fumes if necessary.

Then again, my wife paints her nails and uses polish remover in the bathroom, so she can put up with a bit of my paint fumes if necessary.

This. Why do we have to listen to them complain when at least a bi-weekly they make the house smell of acetone and paint when doing their fingernails? I don't and she understands.

I've been married almost 40 years. Keep doing what you need to do. Remember your mistakes. Spray painting in the basement is one of them.

This is gold. But, is it ok to just remember your mistakes or should we avoid doing them again in the future?

My wife got mad at the dog earlier. The dog was getting off the couch, back end still on the couch. As she stretched out, he but moved over to my wife's face, tail went up and a fart erupted very casually.:rockin:

could be an opportunity to ... ahh, get a hotel room for the two of you until the fumes subside
naughty.gif

Back