• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Used Equip, Indy area, Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccambsa

Reaction score
I have been reading so much on hbt and I am inspired to get started brewing. I check CL and HBT classifieds about everyday for items in and around the indy area, or all of Indiana for that matter. I travel the state for work, so the location is pretty flexible. I am looking for the bigger items like pots, mash tuns, carboys, ale pails, etc... Just let me know if you have something used you may not need anymore and it will be considered. Trying like everyone to keep the up front cost down and grow when I can, but still be able to make good beer! Best way is to email me at my user name at gmail.

Thanks and again, this site is awesome!

Watch for a great fermentations groupon. That is how I got my start. It gets you a Brewers Best starter kit and an extract kit. Plus a class to teach you a little. They are really helpful there, but you will pay retail prices for things.

Thanks, I signed up for their newsletter today. Maybe they will have something soon!

Great find! I emailed him as well. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the heads up.

Back