Newbie from GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATLbrewer

Reaction score
Hello!
I love beer! Me and a friend bought a home brew kit a couple months ago and have made a Pale Ale and an Imperial Pale Ale using prepackaged kits. We are ready to step it up to all grain brewing and this means I'm going to need some help! I'm here to learn what I can from the masters :)

My favorite style is IPA. I can't get enough hops. Other stuff I am in to: hiking, disc golf, grillin, cigars, my girlfriend Rebecca, and hangin with the boys. Graduated in December from Georgia Southern University with a degree in Geology and GIS.

We are planning on attempting an Orval clone this weekend. Wish us luck

Can't wait to talk with you all!
Kyle

The All-Grain Thread gives a lot of useful information. I see you are a recent GSU graduate are you still in the area? I myself go to GSU and there is a local brew shop and about 12 of us have a brew club. Any info you need let us know.
Joey

Good stuff guys! Thanks for the welcome

After graduating I moved back up to Roswell. GSU was a blast as long as you are good with party management. I worked at Kbob Kellys for a while and loved it. We were good friends with the distributor out of Savannah and were stocked with all kinds of quality beer on tap (ie. Stone Ruination and Moon River's Swampfox IPA). I am currently working for a friends landscape company and searching for a job to start my career.

I'm about to take a look at that site Mike! Will you be at the East Atlanta Beer Festival this Saturday? Thanks again

Back