You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you hear guinness record and think of beer. Turned out to be the smallest street legal car. :)

A pint of Guinness? or one of these?

g1.JPG

unionrdr said:
I could use a couple implants to hold the plates in. gotta get around to that next year. But for now...time of the year to brew more beer!

My dads a dentist you get me a conical and maybe we can work something out

When you bring empty bottles to help you decide which dishwasher would be best for cleaning bottles.

When you get pulled over for walking drunk, and you eagerly brag about how good todays batch you bottled was, and what you did differently

When you invest in better windows to save money controling tempreatures in your fermentation room.

When you give a tour of the house to your parents, you treat it like a brewery tour.

You plan out 10 years of savings to buy a house with a basement because you don't have one right now.

When you decide not to date anyone because you are afraid, they will drink you out of your supplies.

When you tear out all the grass in your back yard to grow all your ingrediants for brewing.

When you ask friends if they malt any grains or know people who do because you want to support your community.

When you think about visiting comunity colleges to hire glass blowing studients to make you custom bottles.

When you think about growing plants to make corks with and switch to corks instead of bottle caps.

When your supply shop calls YOU to sell you more because they too know your brew schedule.

When you hand out single bottles to the pizza delivery person for a tip after you ask them to prove their age.

When you want pay for services and supplies with your best bottles of brew.

When you ponder about fallen branches and grass clippings as free fuel to cook your next batch with.

When you get excited to visit friends to raid their glass recycling binds.

When you wonder if what you just ate would be a good ingrediant for a beer.

When you describe the smell of differant dirts and top soils to people by compairing them to the smells of different type of malt grains.

When the changing of the seasons makes you nostalgic to brew the same batch as last year.

When you hold your friends in contempt just because they drink a light beer.

When you take a tour of a brewery and you give advice on what they missed or how they can improve for the next tour.

When you go to friend's parties to show off your beers.

When you bring empty bottles to help you decide which dishwasher would be best for cleaning bottles.

When you get pulled over for walking drunk, and you eagerly brag about how good todays batch you bottled was, and what you did differently

When you invest in better windows to save money controling tempreatures in your fermentation room.

When you give a tour of the house to your parents, you treat it like a brewery tour.

You plan out 10 years of savings to buy a house with a basement because you don't have one right now.

When you decide not to date anyone because you are afraid, they will drink you out of your supplies.

When you tear out all the grass in your back yard to grow all your ingrediants for brewing.

When you ask friends if they malt any grains or know people who do because you want to support your community.

When you think about visiting comunity colleges to hire glass blowing studients to make you custom bottles.

When you think about growing plants to make corks with and switch to corks instead of bottle caps.

When your supply shop calls YOU to sell you more because they too know your brew schedule.

When you hand out single bottles to the pizza delivery person for a tip after you ask them to prove their age.

When you want pay for services and supplies with your best bottles of brew.

When you ponder about fallen branches and grass clippings as free fuel to cook your next batch with.

When you get excited to visit friends to raid their glass recycling binds.

When you wonder if what you just ate would be a good ingrediant for a beer.

When you describe the smell of differant dirts and top soils to people by compairing them to the smells of different type of malt grains.

When the changing of the seasons makes you nostalgic to brew the same batch as last year.

When you hold your friends in contempt just because they drink a light beer.

When you take a tour of a brewery and you give advice on what they missed or how they can improve for the next tour.

When you go to friend's parties to show off your beers.
I'm not sure if I should be impressed, or calling your shrink to up the medication...

Oh, a rocket stove is perfect for leftover small amounts of fuel. Grass clippings only really make good fuel if you pelletize them...

Fallen branches or tree trimmings get cut up & dried for the pit bbq around here. Then beers,especially EB get made into mop sauce & then drunk with the results.:ban::mug::ban:

You consider replacing your lawn with a barley crop in your yard. Think of all that extra time not mowing that could be used to make beer.

When you want to share your beer with all your friends and family, then get sad that there's some missing.

russrob81 said:
When your 4 yr old says people who drink Belgian beer are going to get the diabeetus

You've been drinking the wrong Bellgian beers.

This is my biggest problem haha I want all my friends to try all my homebrews, but then I cant have as many!

I gave a couple I JUST bottled to my inlaws to take home since they live in a different state. I got really sad right after mainly because I haven't had the first one yet. How could I bear to give one away without opening my first? The tragedy!

You know you're a home brewer when you read bout the amazing discovery of finding "drinkable water" on mars and wonder how much it would cost to get a hold of mars water so you could be the first to brew a Red Planet Ale.

Lol ... They found evidence that there once WAS drinkable water.

There is a man who made Millions selling plots of land on the moon and other planets. Here's a video

So be careful when you're gathering supplies. I wouldn't want you to get trespassing charges.

BTW I declared myself as government of the stars and other planets.
You'll need to purchase a water harvesting permit from me.

That reminds me too. All these lunar land owners owe me TAXES!!!

Lol ... They found evidence that there once WAS drinkable water.

There is a man who made Millions selling plots of land on the moon and other planets. Here's a video

So be careful when you're gathering supplies. I wouldn't want you to get trespassing charges.

BTW I declared myself as government of the stars and other planets.
You'll need to purchase a water harvesting permit from me.

That reminds me too. All these lunar land owners owe me TAXES!!!

It would still be super bad a$$ to make a celistrial beer. They are finding all these planets, some with ice storms (you could melt the ice...) and so much more. I just wish that we could live long enough to have that resource available. They are already working on making space beer here, so why not take it further? Ill just have to be ninja as to not pay your space tax.

It would still be super bad a$$ to make a celistrial beer. They are finding all these planets, some with ice storms (you could melt the ice...) and so much more. I just wish that we could live long enough to have that resource available. They are already working on making space beer here, so why not take it further? Ill just have to be ninja as to not pay your space tax.

There's a space ninja tax too.

You know you're a home brewer when you're inspired to make an
Imperial Black IPA named SPACE NINJA

Black IPA because a ninja is stealth and gots hops
Imperial because it'll sneak up on you and kick your ass.

And it's Space ninja because it'll be outta this world.

You know you're a home brewer when you're inspired to make an
Imperial Black IPA named SPACE NINJA

Black IPA because a ninja is stealth and gots hops
Imperial because it'll sneak up on you and kick your ass.

And it's Space ninja because it'll be outta this world.

Better use some Galaxy in that :D

You know you're a home brewer when you read bout the amazing discovery of finding "drinkable water" on mars and wonder how much it would cost to get a hold of mars water so you could be the first to brew a Red Planet Ale.

Never had a biere de mars?

I'm surprised that the wet burp wasn't as big an issue as they previously thought. What's next...synthahol? (star trek next generation)

You know you're a home brewer when...

you're in the hospital after the birth of your second child and she is under a bili light for phototherapy to reduce jaundice and you think to yourself:

"I wonder how fast that light would skunk a beer?"

My daughter is fine and she is a beautiful three week old!

Just imagine all the celestial beer one could make out of all the ice and possibly water on Europa! I don't care what the monoliths say, all that spacebrew would totally be worth it!

Just imagine all the celestial beer one could make out of all the ice and possibly water on Europa! I don't care what the monoliths say, all that spacebrew would totally be worth it!

Hells yes it would. The goal: Open the first space Cantina where "people" from all over can relax after a good Kessle Run.

Back