Where to buy a wall mount bottle opener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acoma

Reaction score
My brother in law just built a custom bbq grill and invited me over this weekend to watch the fights. I'd like to get him a nice wall mount bottle opener as a gift but I don't have time to order it online.

Can anyone recommend a good store that would have a selection of them in stock?

I was thinking bbqs galore might carry them but not sure if anyone else may. Thanks for the help.

Some good ones on Amazon...I got one that says "home brewed" for like 6 bucks +$3 for shipping.
-Jefe-

Amazon has a huge selection but I don't have enough time to have it shipped to me by this Saturday. I will check out Harbor Freight and World Market. Thanks.

Any homebrew supply store has them. There are LOTS of supply store online that can probably ship one to you VERY fast. There has to be one fairly close to you. I'd also check with a large DIY store.

If you have a brewery or brewpub near you, you could always call them and see if they have any. I know some of my local breweries have wall-mount bottle openers with their brewery name on it.

Back