MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry all, ill check on monday! but its probably full...

balto, i have a bag of vienna on there and im sure i can split it with you....

Hey all: I'm thinking this order is full. But if not does anyone want to split a bag of Munich CM-Munich and Vienna GW-Vien???
I also want:
1 GW-Pale
1 GW-2row
1 CM-SPIL

Thanks again Clap

I'd be happy to split both bags with you - but I also want
1- Marris Otter
1 - Pale Ale
1- Golden Promise

I can drive to DC for that much grain - but otherwise I'd surely like someone to "volunteer" to deliver to northern Maryland....

I'd be happy to split both bags with you - but I also want
1- Marris Otter
1 - Pale Ale
1- Golden Promise

I can drive to DC for that much grain - but otherwise I'd surely like someone to "volunteer" to deliver to northern Maryland....

I think we will have to wait until the next order but splitting M & V is great. I can drive your bags to Baltimore(west-side) if that helps.

sorry all, ill check on monday! but its probably full...

balto, i have a bag of vienna on there and im sure i can split it with you....
I don't need it right now so go ahead and use yours. I do appreciate the offer though. How are we paying for this stuff. paypal or cash.

Charlie

So we're just waiting for final order confirmation and the email address for paypal transaction, yes?

I'm pretty sure I have missed this buy but as I have not even got my house hold goods off the truck yet from my move I probably can wait until the next buy. I would like to order

2 x CM-SPIL
2 x CM-PALE
1 x GW-C60 (if someone has half a bag of something similar I would split)

To start with and I will probably add to this before the next order is filled.

Clem

claphasma, if you see this before the pm I sent you- I spoke to CMG about hop prices and this is what they told me:

if you don't order in 11 or 44 pound increments the prices go up a lot. if you order at least 11 pounds you get the price on the pdf sheet we have. and if you order in addition to a pallet of grain(which we are) then there is no additional shipping charge!

IF we can GET up to 11 pounds(so someone needs to order 4 more pounds), I want the following hops:

1x HU‐90CAS - cascade
1x - HU‐90GLC - glacier
1x HU‐90FGL - fuggle
1x HU‐90GMG magnum
1x HU‐90CLM colombus
1x HU‐90STR sterling
1x -HU‐90WLT willamette

yeah.. and im not excited about breaking up 11 lbs bags, nor do i know i can store somethign that size anywhere....

well even if I have to pay the normal 1 LB prices on the most recent spreadsheet quoted I wouldn't mind getting a lb of the imported northern brewer.

does anyone think there would be interest in splitting a bag of melanoiden 5-6 ways? or if i bought a bag, would people be interested in 5-10lbs? i use enough that tis annoying to buy the 1 lb bags... but not enough tHat i could ever go through 55 lbs!

Ok, audited basement, i have extra on hand.... 2 BZ pils, 1 Bam pils, 1 2 row, 1 Bairds MO

if anyone wants to cut their order and pick these up thats just fine. just an FYI, then i can order other stuff for myself, and its all only 2 weeks old.

Ok, audited basement, i have extra on hand.... 2 BZ pils, 1 Bam pils, 1 2 row, 1 Bairds MO

if anyone wants to cut their order and pick these up thats just fine. just an FYI, then i can order other stuff for myself, and its all only 2 weeks old.

is any of this claimed?

Clap,

If Charlie's got room I'd take that bag of MO, and 5-10 lbs of the Carapils and Melanoiden. If not I can wait till the next round. Thanks again for taking point on all this.

Claphamsa,
Do you still have any of that excess grain you are trying to get rid of? I would love to get some I have just moved here from Hawaii so I have zero stocks. If I can I would love to get the Pale or Pils if no one else has grabbed it already.

Clem

the stuff i have is first come first serve mostly ( i dont want to get rid of all of it as i need to brew) but if someone wanted 2-3 bags, then i could order carapils and melanoiden.... I need to actually order the palate tommorow :)

the stuff i have is first come first serve mostly ( i dont want to get rid of all of it as i need to brew) but if someone wanted 2-3 bags, then i could order carapils and melanoiden.... I need to actually order the palate tommorow :)

How do we do this, where can I come meet you, do I bring cash or is paypal better? I'll take what I can get so I'm your 2-3 kinda guy. Desperate to brew, I may even have to get a swamp cooler to get my ferm temps right until I have time to make a new chamber.

Clem

just an FYI for all... I have ordered, i asked if it can be delivered friday, but... i dont see that happening, and I actually have to go to work on monday, so im gonna ask for a wednesday delivery. more bad news is ill be out of town all week for the 2 weeks after turkey day.... but well figrue it all out :)

i did order melanoiden and carapils (assuming they have them) so bring bags if you want any, i also have a partial bag of Victory if anyone wants any. these will all be 1$ an lb.

and as usual, i do this for the sheer joy of it (and so i dont have to shop as much) so bring samples :)

Back