What mini fridge models for 5 g. kep without significant modification?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duganderson

Reaction score
What mini fridge models hold a 5 gallon keg and 5 lb. co2 tank without significant modification?

Are there any models that can hold two 5 gallons kegs with CO2 tank without significant modification? Or a 5 gallon and 3 gallon?

http://www.buy.com/prod/5-0-cf-refrigerator-black/q/loc/66357/216745862.html

this has almost no mods. all you have to do is unscrew the light/temp gauge on the side of the fridge and move it up a little bit. there sold out right now but they always have sales on them when they are in stock. I got mine in August of last year for $160 with free shipping. It holds 2 cornys and a 5lb co2 tank easy.

Sanyo 4910, 4911, or 4912 are always popular. Tons of build threads on here. Built mine from a 4912, and was able to keep all the shelves in the door, and have a 5 lb tank with a DUAL regulator setup and 2 kegs inside. I use a motorcycle bungie net with hooks on it to hold the CO2 tank against the back wall and the two kegs fit right in front of it. You have to flip the bottom shelf, but you get to store other stuff in there then!

Search for "Sanyo kegerator" and you should get a ton of threads.

Back