Hello from Northern Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcstout

Reaction score
I have brewed 4 beers now, and today I am starting my first all by myself recipe. All the others have been from kits, so I am really excited. I was looking up some kegging information when I found this site and decided with all the information here that I should join.

Welcome! There's another guy on here from Reed City, so it seems like it's a small world.

Take a look around the forum, and feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Again, welcome!

Yeah. You know anyone else local? I know a guy from GR, but thats about it. Your in IT too, eh? Thats cool.

Yeah, how many of could there be in IT in Reed City?? I do more though, because IT isn't enough to keep me busy here. I basically do anything they wish.

I know a guy in BR who brews quite a bit. I think he's a teacher or something. Also one of the guys at work here is sort of into it, but he's been laid off quite a bit, so I'm trying to help get some equipment for him to get him going.

Grunst Brothers used to carry brewing stuff, but they quit stocking years ago. It would be nice if there were enough brewers in the area to get them to stock a few things again.

Which reminds me that the Gas and Lube lady told me that there are quite a few people who have kegerators, because they will their tanks all the time. There must be more of us in the area!

Latest posts

Back