• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Pin Lock posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnchorBock

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for a set of pin lock posts (one 2 pin, one 3 pin) with poppets preferably. Those of you that converted pin lock to ball lock send me a pm :mug:. I could also use more disconnects if anyones looking to get rid of some.
Thanks!

Which kind of keg? I converted a Cornelius and a Firestone to ball lock so I have a set of each kind. How much were you looking to pay?

i have two full post sets with poppets, and one extra gas in post with poppet and some MFL quick disconnects. what are you offering?

I'm fine with either brand, but prefer cornelius (using these to make a beer line cleaner and another to make a c02 tank out of a soda bottle for displacing beer - not dispensing). I found a set on ebay for around $15 shipped with poppets and extra o rings (which i have a ton of already). Would either of you do $10 shipped? I'm really not sure what used disconnects go for, I can get them for $6 new at the LHBS, let me know what you're thinking.

Hey, sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a while there. We just had a 2nd baby, so we've been busy. Did you ever get your pin lock posts?

No problem, congrats! Im still looking for a set of pin lock posts and could use some disconnects too.

I could do $12 shipped for one set of posts or $20 shipped for 2. I will have to buy a padded envelope and it'll be a couple bucks to ship so $10 is just a bit too low. I have a set of QDs that are pending but I haven't heard from the guy. If I don't in the next day or so and you wanted those too we could probably keep shipping low for all of it. I also have a gas to liquid jumper also pending got he same guy. Let me know if you'd be interested in either of those.

zeekage said:
I could do $12 shipped for one set of posts or $20 shipped for 2. I will have to buy a padded envelope and it'll be a couple bucks to ship so $10 is just a bit too low. I have a set of QDs that are pending but I haven't heard from the guy. If I don't in the next day or so and you wanted those too we could probably keep shipping low for all of it. I also have a gas to liquid jumper also pending got he same guy. Let me know if you'd be interested in either of those.

Ill do the cornelius post set for $12. I cant think of a need for both sets or id take the other off your hands. Let me know on the disconnects, if they fall through im sure we can work something out. Paypal ok?

Back