What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Good call leaving town this weekend looks like the weather is 10x better in austin.
Staying strong with water

That's why I came. Sit at home while it's nasty and rainy outside or go to JK where it'll be sunny. Not a difficult decision to make. :D

Hate you. How's the figlet?

It's good. Not really a big smoked fig flavor. I picked up a bottle to take home. The bottle will be a little different than what I had today, though. They cask conditioned it with peppers for today. The peppers were a nice touch.

Back home with this now. Almost needed to get my propane torch to melt the wax off.
View attachment 246427

And is it wrong to chew on the was to suck the maple syrup flavor out?! :D

No that's not wrong. Especially if your bottle is like the one I had--the wax is the only place I found any maple aroma. Beer inside just tasted like regular wnb.

And almost @Remmy 'd my hand hacking through all that wax.

No drink...and the sun went down and our temp dropped below 50F. *shiver* Need some hot cocoa!

Look forward to this every winter. Was going to grab a bottle for NYE but that particular shop was out. So better late than never.

20150103_181101[1].jpg

I can't stand being hammered especially in front of mama Remmy.
@hello @mamahello wouldn't approve. Smacked.

Water?

Dude! You're like in the boondocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
that's a fact! out here, Bud "Heavy" is a dark beer!

I can't stand being hammered especially in front of mama Remmy.
@hello @mamahello wouldn't approve. Smacked.

Water?
I can totally be drunk in front of every ones moms. even my mom's mom and my dad's mom! hell's, Granny Klubb might even get drunk with Billy, unlike my grandma.

Newcastle Brown Ale. Tastes a little watery to me, good thing I only have like 9 more left over from a holiday party :p

Back