• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggles and Mash Tun For Sale - Chicago Northwest Suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donshizzles

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two converted keggles for sale with weldless ball valves and McMaster-Carr brass quick disconnects. They are brand new and have not been used to brew yet. Fully water tested with zero leaks. Asking $120 for each one.

Also have a 7gal Igloo converted mash tun with brass ball valve and McMaster-Carr quick disconnects. Stainless steel braid manifold. Again is brand new and has been water tested with zero leaks. Asking $100 firm.

I have a 6gal US Plastics no-chill fermentation vessel with an installed plastic spigot on the bottom for easy racking. The top access hole has a screw on lid with a prepunched hole that you can set up with a blow off tube. I also have a number of 16oz brown Grolsch top type bottles for sale, a digital measuring scale and some buckets.

I am also selling my prized brew rig. It is a single tier, 2 burner set up. The rig is made of wood with two 23 tip propane ring burners. The propane piping is set up with 2 individual gas shut off valves along with a 0-30psi adjustable regulator at the tank. Price is negotiable.

Email me here with questions or [email protected]

:rockin:

Back