fermentation chamber questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLM

Reaction score
I have searched around here for some time and am trying to figure out the best type of chamber to build or buy. my wife doesnt really like buckets in the liveing room bubbleing away so I need to make a camber
questions are if I convert a 5.2 fridge with a johnson control will it stay 65 or so if its out in the cold garage might be a dumb ? but dont know
if I make a box I guess it would be used just for keeping the beer warm in the cold garage in winter and use a ceramic heating element do I use a johnson control or house thermostat

All you need to do is get a temp controller that has heating and cooling options. This way you can have the cooling and heating whenever you need it. Search the forum for fermentation chambers and you will see people using love, Johnson and ranco temp controllers. I have a fridge with a love wired for heating and cooling. You'll love having a chamber. It's nice to set a temp and not worrying about your ferm temp! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back