• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gal Ball Lock Corny Kegs in NoVA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBasham

Reaction score
I have 11 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs for sale. $40 each.

Local buyers only/inspect before purchase and pickup/U.S. currency/McLean, VA, right above Chain Bridge.

I bought all these used over the past 10 years or so at different times. I always replace all 3 gaskets and both poppets when I get them, so the soda funk is long gone. They have all been used many times for batches of my homebrew. They have the original check valves, but I offer money-back guarantee as to pressure-holding capability.

Never cleaned or sanitized with bleach, so the steel is sound. Always cleaned with proper dip tube brushes to maintain sanitation. One has a plastic lid, so whoever gets to me last has to take that one. But I'll throw in the last of my PBW as a consolation prize for that guy.

These are all great kegs, but I'm extremely middle aged and I don't know what to do with multiple kegs of beer any more.

Thanks for looking.

Jamey

Three left. Two with plastic lids.

One of them I haven't used in a long time - it may be just fine, or it may have issues, so no warranties on it.

Will let the trio go for $80.

Thanks for looking.

Three left. Two with plastic lids.

One of them I haven't used in a long time - it may be just fine, or it may have issues, so no warranties on it.

Will let the trio go for $80.

Thanks for looking.

Do you still have these? Interested in meeting you halfway (in between DC and Richmond ish) if you can take some pics for me.

Back