seriously, Busch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkapottomous

Reaction score
is it really that ****ing necessary to make your beer cans and case bright ass orange?

I realize that you're saying "Well people are already taking it with them when they're hunting.", but this is basically encouraging people to drink while handling deadly weapons.

Even if it's not the point of the differently colored cans, they're stacked up right next to all the damn hunting gear.

Come on.:mad:

Orange cans during hunting season have been around for several years. Miller Light, and keystone evidently have been doing the same thing for awhile according to google.

Orange cans during hunting season have been around for several years. Miller Light, and keystone evidently have been doing the same thing for awhile according to google.

Pretty soon they'll start shaping the cans so you see over the bottom while driving.

And evidently if you ever become a sniper and want a few beers for your hidey hole,

miller_coors_camo_can.jpg

busch_camo.jpg

They have to be for snipers, because cammo cans would be very stupid for hunters. ;)

And evidently if you ever become a sniper and want a few beers for your hidey hole,

miller_coors_camo_can.jpg

busch_camo.jpg

They have to be for snipers, because cammo cans would be very stupid for hunters. ;)

see, the camo actually makes sense. Get a few beers in you, start dropping things, lose half the beers in the grass, buy more beer.

Ever hunt? Just because you drink beer at camp doesn't mean you're juggling loaded weapons. That's a bit of a leap to say the least.

I live in southern missouri in the ozarks i know guys who wear something hunterorange or camoflage year round or at least throw their hunting hat on their truck dash right after labor day Heck for alot of good ol boys around here deer season starts then and doesnt end until after Feb.
Its a lifestyle we live it we breath it and we eat it.

On second thought, I know a few guys who switch to busch yearly when those cans come out.
I know it may sound dumb but around here its one of the only accepted male accessories alot like these.
A guy wearing a fanny pack is fine as long as it has turkey calls in it.
A guy can run out and splurge 200 dollars on the latest in fall fashion as long as its those NEW Muck boots with the ratchet straps on them.

Now these cammo ones would be useless for my BIL's version of hunting. He and his buddies for over 30 years have been going up north to "hunt"...but all they shoot is tin cans and glass bottles.

I don't think if they ever actually saw a deer they would know what to do.

(It's kinda actually a sad story actually, I was talking to him about this last years, the tradition started with like a dozen guys, and know there's only him and another guy, and I don't know if they're even going to keep it up anymore. Their buddies have all passed away.)

Back